Saturday, June 16, 2007

Jill's cameo in Nash Vegas

One of the great things about Nashville is it is so centrally located and seems to be on the route of every northern and southern passerby. The steady influx of visitors always gives us something to do and is especially nice when you're far from home. My college friend Jill was in town this weekend with her boyfriend, Bart. They were here visiting Bart’s parents, who live in the Nashville area as well. Jill and I became good friends at Bradley University, where we went to school. I hadn’t seen her since we moved to Nashville so it was great to catch up on things and introduce each other to the new men in our lives. They came over on Saturday to have a cocktail before they went to dinner so I got a chance to meet Bart and she got to meet Wyatt. She’s coming over again tomorrow afternoon to hang out with Wyatt and I while Dayven plays football.

No comments: