It is another gorgeous sunny day here - 74 degrees!! Wyatt and I took a nice long walk on this wonderful greenway trail by our house. It's a paved trail, about 10 feet wide, shaded by large trees and winds along a stream tucked back in between the neighborhoods. There is a 2 mile, 3 mile and 4 mile loop, depending on how far you want to go and it ends at Crockett Park. No matter what time of day, it's always full of strollers, bikes, roller blades and runners. Not a single person passes without saying hello, waving, or at least giving the runner's nod. It was a little bittersweet though as I realized the last time I walked on this trail, Oliver was with me and Wyatt was still in my belly.
Friday, March 09, 2007
T.G.I.F.
It is another gorgeous sunny day here - 74 degrees!! Wyatt and I took a nice long walk on this wonderful greenway trail by our house. It's a paved trail, about 10 feet wide, shaded by large trees and winds along a stream tucked back in between the neighborhoods. There is a 2 mile, 3 mile and 4 mile loop, depending on how far you want to go and it ends at Crockett Park. No matter what time of day, it's always full of strollers, bikes, roller blades and runners. Not a single person passes without saying hello, waving, or at least giving the runner's nod. It was a little bittersweet though as I realized the last time I walked on this trail, Oliver was with me and Wyatt was still in my belly.
