It's pouring down rain here. So much for our beautiful sunny weather. Since Nashville is currently experiencing a drought and our water table is 5 inches lower than it should be, we really need this rain. We just don't want it. It puts a bit of a damper (no pun intended) on our plans to play outside. Since we couldn't go for a walk, Wyatt and I headed to the gym this morning to get our exercise inside. Then, we met Dayven at our favorite mexican lunch joint for fish tacos. Delish! Now, I'm just waiting for the rain to let up (and Wyatt to wake from his nap) so we can head out to the grocery.
Isn't my little boy sweet? Ok, this is the second time this has happened and I'm not sure if it means I don't pay close enough attention to Wyatt's nap schedule, or he is just a really good nap taker. One minute he was just content playing with his toys while I was doing my thing, then he just decided he was tired and fell right asleep, exactly where he was. I had a feeling this is what had happened because his babbling and the rattling of toys got quieter and quieter, then there was silence. He looked so peaceful, I didn't want to move him. He napped for about 30 minutes, then woke up and just quietly started playing with his toys again. He is such a good boy.
