Monday, March 05, 2007

Coming out of retirement

Well, just when I was getting pretty cozy with this retirement thing, I got a call from work. They actually need some help on a few projects and offered to let me work from home on my laptop. I figured a deal like that is hard to refuse! Friday I completed the paperwork to set it up and took a drug test. It has only been 6 months since I last worked there, but I guess it is just a formality. I’ll be starting this week.

It was a pretty low key weekend around our house. We had some friends over on Saturday night for a relaxing evening of wine and pasta. It seems to be the easiest way for us to socialize these days with Wyatt. The little guy even made a brief cameo appearance after dinner to entertain everyone. And of course, we had our usual weekend excursions to Costco and Wild Oats. March promises to be another busy month of travel for Dayven and he is back on the road today in route to Columbus, Ohio.