Thursday, March 28, 2013

Guess who came to our house this week...again!



Yep, it's tooth #4 for the Wy man. We had no idea it was even remotely loose. He came to me while I was reading Tate his bedtime stories and said "OH NO! Something is REALLY wrong!" and pointed to his mouth. Dayven inspected it to determine how loose it was and attempted to pull it, but Wyatt was too worked up. We decided to just let it go and reminded him it was a GOOD thing because the tooth fairy would come. That must have been motivating enough because while I was brushing Hadley's teeth, he came in and held out his hand to show us the tooth. He said he just "sucked it out and there it was!" Either way, I'm glad I didn't have to pull it. When he left to go show Dayven, Hadley looked at me with a bewildered look and said there was "a LOT of blood on that tooth and in his mouth!" I told her it was best to just keep that thought to ourselves.

He told me he was going to wait up for the tooth fairy. Thank goodness he was tired and I heard him snoring shortly after that. You'd think the tooth fairy would get a little smarter and keep a better stash around. Thankfully Dayven came through with a special Skylander he'd gotten for him so she left that, along with three bucks. Which is the going "per tooth" rate at our house. He woke up at 5am and came rushing into our room to tell us the good news, but we sent him back to bed until his clock turned green. We are up early enough around this joint!


No comments: