Thursday, March 07, 2013

Frankenstein walking

Tate is a man on the move, although his form is a bit wobbly. He's getting his sea legs and finding his way around. He now spends more time walking than crawling, which is good news for the knees of his pants. Oh and he's doing stairs now too. I discovered it the other day when I couldn't find him and finally figured out he was up in Hadley's room playing by himself. Back up go the baby gates! It's super duper quiet at our house since the big kids are at Hadley's soccer game with Dayven. I took the opportunity to take some video of our little cruiser.


Incidentally, I'm not expecting any big news from Hadley's game. Dayven asked her if she was going to score a goal tonight. She looked at him completely perplexed and asked "What's a goal?" I think that pretty much sums it up. I think she has inherited her mother's athletic ability. At least she has fun!

1 comment:

Mizerany Family said...

Chels, I think Tate looks great! He has pretty good balance to walk for so long AND carry a toy! He's darling!