Came across this little gem and can't stop watching it. How my baby girl has grown!! This was a reminder of the fact that she's been chatty from the minute she could talk. She's about 20 months in this video...
1 comment:
Winona
said...
That was so cute. She has such sweet expressions. I hope you are backing up all these blogs so nothing ever happens to them. They are worth more than gold!
I'm an island girl from Florida. He's a Rocky Mountain boy from Colorado. We met in the middle and began our life together. This blog is my journal and our family scrapbook. It's the place I go to record all the wonderful, silly, exhausting, amazing things that make up our life.
1 comment:
That was so cute. She has such sweet expressions. I hope you are backing up all these blogs so nothing ever happens to them. They are worth more than gold!
Post a Comment