Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dino dino diddy dum diddy do



Hadley's class had their "Special Night" just for kids and dads this week. She and Dayven headed to the school for a special evening of dinosaur-themed activities. The sat together with the other kids from her class and their dads for a carpet picnic of snacks and did a craft together - matching dinosaur hats! The kids performed some dinosaur songs they've been practicing which were really old school camp songs re-written with dinosaur lyrics. She's been singing them for us all week - hilarious. The teachers were dressed as paleontologists (what Hadley now says she wants to be when she grows up) and the kids and dads all danced the "Dino pokey"together. I'm sure it was a sight.

I don't have any pictures to document the actual event because Dayven is not an obsessive picture taker like me. He prefers to, I don't know, be in the moment. Anywho, he said it was a nice night and they had a great time. I guess we'll have to take his word for it. Dino-mite!


No comments: