Wednesday, August 26, 2009

You're still the one...



It's been exactly five years since we tied the knot. It seems like a lot has happened since then. We've lived in three different cities in two countries. We lovingly personalized our first home together. We've traveled to new destinations. We've left old jobs behind and started new ones. We've mourned the loss of beloved family members and joyously celebrated the arrival of new ones. Through all of the ups and downs, we've been side by side. Every day I'm incredibly grateful to be married to my best friend. I can't imagine doing this without him. I'm so excited to see what new adventures await us!

Happy Anniversary, Babe!



5 comments:

Marta said...

Happy Anniversary! Just think next year you'll actually be able to go out and celebrate ;-)

Mizerany Family said...

Happy Anniversary Chels & Dayven!

Winona said...

Happy Anniversary # 5. We got you beat by 50 years!!I remember your wedding day. I and others were in Vail, Co. in a condo. We were playing cards. Karen was holding up really well. Then the phone rang and it was Dayven! Joy! I felt sorry for Karen that her only child was getting married miles away and she could not attend but she handled it so well. Here you are celebrating today with 2 little ones and Dayven is out making a living this week!!That is what a good father, husband does.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to such a beautiful couple, inside and out!! Love, Betsy

The Vlachs said...

Happy Anniversary you lovebirds. our post was neat, Chelsea... Love, Meg