Congratulations and, for what it's worth, I LOVE her name. Hope mommy and baby are doing well and daddy and Wyatt are enjoying the newest family member.
What a cutie, I'm surprised you didn't already have a ribbon in that hair!! She looks like your brother. Payton Ann and Hadley Katharine, cousins just one day apart! And you look so perky too. What a day!!
Oh my dear...she is so adorable! That hair is great....I love it when babies have such a full head of hair...too cute. Were thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery. Can't wait to meet Hadley!
Congratulations!! She is beautiful, and omg so big! Way to go, Chelsea! You all look so great and surely so very excited about your new arrival. Hope everything went well. Looking forward to more pics!
A million congratulations!!! Hadley is beautiful -- what a healthy baby! And so much hair! Wow - we couldn't be happier for you four (four!!!). Love, Meg and Rob
Hi, I am Marta's sister, Elzbieta. I want to say CONGRATULATIONS to you! She is so adorable. Hope all is well with you and enjoy your time with Hadley.
I'm an island girl from Florida. He's a Rocky Mountain boy from Colorado. We met in the middle and began our life together. This blog is my journal and our family scrapbook. It's the place I go to record all the wonderful, silly, exhausting, amazing things that make up our life.
15 comments:
Congratulations and, for what it's worth, I LOVE her name. Hope mommy and baby are doing well and daddy and Wyatt are enjoying the newest family member.
All the best,
V & Joe
OMG! That hair is too much! What a doll! Kiss those little cheekers from us!
What a cutie, I'm surprised you didn't already have a ribbon in that hair!! She looks like your brother. Payton Ann and Hadley Katharine, cousins just one day apart! And you look so perky too. What a day!!
Congrats guys, she's gorgeous. It's wonderful to hear everyone is safe and healthy. Best wishes for your recovery. Love the Callahans!
Oh my dear...she is so adorable! That hair is great....I love it when babies have such a full head of hair...too cute. Were thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery. Can't wait to meet Hadley!
Absolutely beautiful. Love the name too! Congratulations to y'all! Lots of love, The Vanek's
Congratulations!! She is beautiful, and omg so big! Way to go, Chelsea! You all look so great and surely so very excited about your new arrival. Hope everything went well. Looking forward to more pics!
All the best,
Josh & Cassie
A million congratulations!!! Hadley is beautiful -- what a healthy baby! And so much hair! Wow - we couldn't be happier for you four (four!!!). Love, Meg and Rob
Congratulations! She is absolutely precious! She looks just like a Hadley! I can't wait to meet her!
- Ernie
She is just beautiful, a perfect fit for the Johnston family! We are so thrilled for you!! Much love, Will and Betsy
Chels & Dayven,
Congratulations!! I think she is just precious and LOVE all of that hair! Can't wait to meet Miss Hadley sometime.
Love, Julie
So sweet Chelsea. I love the name Hadley!! Can't wait to see more pictures. Hope that you are doing great and that Wyatt is adjusting.
Hi, I am Marta's sister, Elzbieta. I want to say CONGRATULATIONS to you! She is so adorable. Hope all is well with you and enjoy your time with Hadley.
Congrats Chelsea!! You look great!
She's darling, I love her hair and cheeks. Get some rest and enjoy every minute. They grow so fast .
Serena
congratulations, well i am going to go with the concensus...1. you all look fabulous, 2. love the hair, 3. LOVE the name!
the dynda's
Post a Comment