Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Bottoms up!

Our friends Marta, Charlie and Aniela just left after visiting for a couple of days. We always have a great time and laugh a lot when we're together. Charlie even treated us to his home brewed beer, in three different flavors! As always, Wyatt and Aniela had a ball together. They're best friends and can't get enough of each other. It's time now for the next visitor - my mom arrives tonight for a two week visit.

3 comments:

The Vlachs said...

Hi Chelsea! Have a great time with your mom! Sounds like a really nice visit in Denver. Thinking of you all! Meg

ebbandflow said...

Hey Chelsea, I'm very impressed with your beer consumption. You are beating the boys by a mile!

Anonymous said...

I hope you are enjoying your visit with your mom. I'm sure she's enjoying Wyatt. and of course Finley too. We have decided to keep the little stray kitten and Billy has named him Snowball, of course he is all black!! Karen and I had some good games of Upwords last Thursday. Me being there gave Dayven a good chance to go play golf.