Friday, January 04, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

It's been pretty cold (about -15 degrees) and we've gotten new snow almost every day. Our neighborhood has a rule that you must shovel your drive and sidewalk within 48 hours of snowfall, which means we're pretty much shoveling every other day. Given that we've been told the snow won't melt until April, I'm anticipating a LOT more shoveling. I'm really regretting letting Dayven talk me into getting rid of the snow blower when we moved to Nashville. Did I give it to one of you living in Illinois? If so, I'd like it back now please.


Despite the snow, today was beautiful so Wyatt and I went out for a walk in the neighborhood. We went to the park to watch the big kids tobogganing. It was nice and sunny, but we still had to bundle up to keep warm!

No comments: