This weekend I finally had a chance to get down to Birmingham to meet little Miss Bennett, the daughter of our friends Julie and Steve. Bennett is almost 3 months old so I decided it was time to make the jaunt to meet her before she is all grown up. Betsy drove down from Memphis and we spent the day with Julie, Steve and Bennett. Of course, I've been tuning in to her blog for regular updates on her life, but it was so fun to finally meet her in person and see Julie and Steve in action as parents. She's a very sweet baby and happily let us take turns passing her around. It feels like a lifetime ago that Wyatt was that small. We hung out at their house for a while, then Bennett stayed home with her daddy while the big girls went out to lunch and caught up on things.
L TO R: Julie, Chelsea, Betsy
My boys spent some quality time together at home while I was in Birmingham with the girls. Dayven has been on the road so much lately, he relished having a day at home to just hang with his little man. Wyatt loves to play and rough house with his daddy.
They had a ball bonding and Dayven taught him all sorts of important things, like how to crawl through a "blanket fort" and how to fashion your own hat out of a household object.



No comments:
Post a Comment