Those who know me well know that I do not make impulse purchases. I research the heck out of things. I read articles, talk to fellow users, price shop and over-analyze like crazy before making my selection, especially on big ticket items. It's exhausting being me sometimes.
I've been in the market for an espresso machine and well, why should this purchase be any different? Let the research begin. After extensively combing online forums and sampling lattes at the homes of neighbors who have similar machines (hey, it's all in the name of research!), I decided on the one I wanted.
I found one on ebay and sweet talked the Floridian seller into shipping it to me. I'm a Florida girl too! We're bonding! It's so FRIGIDLY COLD where I live! I really need a hot latte!
She claimed it was "gently" used and had been stored most of the time she owned it. I tend to believe her based on the layer of dust on it when it arrived and the fact that Dayven found a dead spider -- yes, SPIDER!! -- inside. If you read this blog with any regularity, you know how much I love spiders and love them some more. I dis-assembled that sucker and scoured every inch of it.
Now, I'm happily frothing like a mad women and enjoying my cup of crema with a nice milky foam on top. I treat myself to a hot latte every afternoon. It's -25 today so it's definitely a latte day. Bottoms up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment