Monday, February 28, 2011

Yes, she performs on cue...


Little Hadley is such a great sport when I get out the video camera up and ask her to perform. I'm always following the kids around the house, asking them questions, encouraging them to sing or dance, tickling them, anything that would make great video. I upload it all, sort and edit it, then post it to various places. The long, unedited version goes to my private youtube account for my parents and brother to see. The shortened version goes on the blog. It's so great to be able to share things with family and friends far away. What would we do without technology!?

2 comments:

Marta said...

She reminds me of Aniela at that age....just rambling and repeating everything! I can't wait to see you guys again someday.

Chelsea said...

I remember Aniela at this age and the video you made of her talking. It's so sweet to hear their little voices, isn't it?