Saturday, May 23, 2009

He must really trust me...

This is the view from the driver's seat of my car when I drive into the garage everyday. Notice the placement of Dayven's beloved dirt bike. Also, notice the small ball hanging from the string attached to the ceiling. Apparently the idea is that you are supposed to actually stop the car once the ball hits the windshield. I have had more than one mishap with cars and garages so Dayven is really putting a lot of faith in his ball on a string method to park his bike there. Every time we drive in the garage, Wyatt notices the bike, which he had previously forgotten all about and begs me to let him go check it out. "I needa hop on daddy momocycle, mama!" I don't think so, buddy. I always tell him he must wait for daddy to get home to go for a (pretend) ride. Dayven puts him up on it and starts it up and his eyes get as big as saucers. 

Ok, STOP driving now! 

1 comment:

The Vlachs said...

I love the image of Wyatt on Dayven's bike with his eyes big as saucers! I also love that the ball from a sting is a great big football or basketball :) Hard to miss!