
The bump continues to grow every day. Dayven keeps reassuring me I'm not any bigger than I was with Wyatt, but I'm already getting comments from well-meaning (I'm assuming) strangers. "Are you sure there aren't twins in there?" or "You have TWO more months? Are you sure!? You don't look like you're going to make it" Why does being pregnant give everyone a free pass to comment on your body? Dayven reminded me of the time I was shopping at Publix while pregnant with Wyatt and the two young cashiers said to me as I was checking out "We were placing bets on if you'd make it out of the aisle before giving birth!" Incidentally, I had a least a month and a half to go. It's funny how everyone carries their pregnancy differently and for me, it's all right out front, which makes my belly look really big. My waist still actually has some definition on the sides. I have had people say to me "I didn't even know you were pregnant from behind but then you turned and....WHOA!" A back-handed compliment, but hey, I'll take it. The human body is really incredible and being shaped like a beach ball for a few months is a small price to pay to help bring life into the world. I'm hoping the stretch mark fairy will be kind and pass me by like she did when I was pregnant with Wyatt. For now, I'll keep slathering up with cocoa butter...

4 comments:
You look great Chels! All belly!
You look adorable!!!
Have I told you lately you're the cutest pregnant girl ever???
you look fantastic !!
Post a Comment