Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

Wyatt's a little young for egg hunting and doesn't quite understand holidays yet, but we went to church this morning to celebrate Easter. Dayven fixed brunch and we spent the rest of the day relaxing and playing with Wyatt's new Easter toys Grammy Karen sent him.












In addition to today being Easter, it's also my birthday, so Happy Birthday to Me! My mom arrived in town today, along with my Aunt Vicky and Uncle Dan, who were just passing through on their way back to Illinois after vacationing in Florida so I had plenty of people to help me celebrate. I’m really not a big birthday person, but since my mom is in town, I figured I’d take advantage of the babysitter and pamper myself a little while she’s here this week. I'm having my hair highlighted, getting a massage and going on a date with my husband!

No comments: