Saturday, April 14, 2007

A boy about town

We are having fun with my mom here visiting. Dayven was in Indiana again this week so it was nice to have some company. Little Wyatt had a cold earlier in the week, but he is back on track now. It passed quickly, thank goodness. Once he recovered, we were anxious to get out of the house. We've been shopping and out to lunch two days in a row. Wyatt was such a trooper, going in all the stores with us. My mom and I were on a mission to find some new shoes (a successful mission for me, but not for her). Dayven felt so sorry for Wyatt, spending his day among espadrilles and peep-toe pumps, but he really didn't seem to mind. We promised to briefly cruise him past the athletic shoe section. The mall was packed with babies in strollers so he had plenty to look at.

Dayven and I were supposed to run a 5k race this morning. Actually, Davyen was going to run it and Wyatt and I were going to walk with my friend Paige (whose husband was running as well), but we woke up to a torrential downpour, so we decided to call it off. Dayven and I are going on a date tonight while we still have a babysitter. Since it's my belated birthday dinner, I get to pick, so we're going for sushi.

No comments: