Monday, March 10, 2014

Weekend Business

I'm trying hard to keep the blog caught up with the camera roll on my phone. These posts are feeling more like hap hazard journal entries than well thought out posts, but I feel some sense of accomplish just getting something uploaded. Here's another camera dump for you. Some shots of our weekend fun...
Hadley is learning all about America. This is her Statue of Liberty impersonation, in case it needed explaining.



Wyatt's school was all things Seuss this week in celebration of Dr. Seuss' birthday.
Titled "Mom loves Grocery Shopping". Yep.

The kids started their next round of swimming lessons. I'd love to get everyone more comfortable in the water before summer. They are getting so much better. Wyatt is still doing private lessons and he's making great progress. He jumps in off the side and swims on his own, but he has to get the stroke/breathing thing down better. Hadley is getting better about her dog paddling, but still can't seem to stay afloat without the instructor's help. We'll get there.








We took the kids to eat at a Hibachi restaurant for the first time and they loved it. It was packed and we had a bit of a wait but it was worth it. There was so much happening that no one was bored waiting to eat. I love that the kids are good eaters. They plowed through the sushi and Tate loved teh miso soup. He's not at the best dining out age but he hung in there. He insisted on feeding himself and using his chopsticks so it looked like a rice bomb had gone off under our table, but we had fun!

























Wyatt and I had a little date on Sunday afternoon together. We went to see 'The Wiz", performed at the local high school. It was packed and I was so happy to see so many people supporting the arts. It was so much fun. The kids were incredibly talented and Wyatt loved it. We've been jamming out to the soundtrack ever since.




No comments: