Yes, I know I just blogged about how Hadley really isn't into princesses, but she's also not one to miss a party and she loves hanging with her girlfriends. We took the girls to a princess tea party fundraiser for the YMCA. They had some very authentic looking princesses making the rounds, with plenty of games, snacks and Frozen sing-a-longs. Fun times!
1 comment:
Winona
said...
That is one big group of Princesses all together. Looks like they had a lot of fun.I can just hear the giggles and screams.
I'm an island girl from Florida. He's a Rocky Mountain boy from Colorado. We met in the middle and began our life together. This blog is my journal and our family scrapbook. It's the place I go to record all the wonderful, silly, exhausting, amazing things that make up our life.
1 comment:
That is one big group of Princesses all together. Looks like they had a lot of fun.I can just hear the giggles and screams.
Post a Comment