I'm done complaining about our cool summer and have decided to just make the most of it. We're spending as much time as we can outside - playing, eating and going for a swim. Finally it's warm enough to bust out the kiddie pool. It's still cool enough that it requires several pots of hot water from the kitchen sink to make it bearable, but the kids love it so it's worth the trips back and forth to the sink. Wyatt and Hadley jump right in and splash their little hearts out.
Having fun at the Family Fun Town at Capital Ex...
Date night with my hubby!
The backyard is our favorite place to be!
We're headed to the states for a little visit with family and friends. We'll be back soon with plenty of pictures and tales from our trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Oh, how I loved the video. your Parents must just love watching them too. Hope you have a good trip. I'll be anxious to hear all about it when you get back.
Post a Comment