
Don't these look divine? My tomato plants are really starting to look promising. I'm trying them in pots this year for the first time and they seem to be doing good. I have 4 "Tumbler" plants (small and red, like Romas) and 4 "Golden Boy" plants (yellow and sweet). It's becoming apparent that they're all going to be bursting with tomatoes. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them and can't wait to enjoy their juicy goodness. Since Dayven has a tomato aversion, Wyatt and I are going to be eating a lot of tomatoes. Good thing my parents are coming to town soon to help us eat them. We may be thinking up some new tomato recipes. Tomato salad, tomato casserole, grilled tomatoes, tomatoes 'a la mode? Well, maybe not that last one...
1 comment:
Pick a some today and whip a few fried green tomatoes. Yum! So good! And we'll be thinking about you this weekend ;)
Post a Comment