Monday, April 27, 2009

Big 'ol jet airliner...

...do carry me too far away! I'm ready for a change of scenery. As predicted, we had a bit more snow this week. I went to dinner with the girls on Thursday night and by the time we came out of the restaurant, our cars were covered in snow and we had to scrape our windshields. It snowed and melted three more times over the weekend. It's all gone now, but it's still pretty chilly. Perfect timing to get out of town! 

I'll be taking a short blogging hiatus for a little get-a-way. Wyatt and I leave this week for a 10 day trip to Peoria to visit family. My mom is flying in to meet us and we're so excited. Hopefully we don't catch the swine flu from all the germy travelers!  Dayven will be a bachelor so he'll have to figure out his own meals and entertainment, but I'm sure he'll survive. His only grocery requests were tortillas, salsa, Chalula and lunchmeat, so I have a pretty good idea of what he'll be existing on for the week. Wyatt asks me now about 12 times every day where daddy is and when he's coming home so I'm sure we'll have the conversation a few times on our trip. Check back in a bit for a trip update.

1 comment: