Hadley and I had a very special day together at the Mother's Day Tea Party at her school. I talked her into wearing matching outfits. She grumbled a lot and I may have even had to bribe her, but there's really a tiny window where this can happen and it's closing fast. She looked adorable and we received a bunch of compliments. She rarely wears a dress so I had to enjoy it while I can! The program was really cute. They sang a bunch of songs, we had snacks together and they presented us with the special crafts they had made us.
1 comment:
Winona
said...
you both looked so pretty in your matching dresses. Did you make them? I loved that you are my age, 80!!
I'm an island girl from Florida. He's a Rocky Mountain boy from Colorado. We met in the middle and began our life together. This blog is my journal and our family scrapbook. It's the place I go to record all the wonderful, silly, exhausting, amazing things that make up our life.
1 comment:
you both looked so pretty in your matching dresses. Did you make them? I loved that you are my age, 80!!
Post a Comment