Each child at Wyatt's school gets to select a "Birthday Book" for the library. It's a book they love to read and then they get to present it to the library on BTV, the school news station. Hadley, Tate and I went to watch him. Since his birthday is in August, he got to present his book in May before school is out. He selected The Nutcracker, one of his favorites!

![]() |
| Oops. Too bad they spelled his name wrong. |

![]() |
| Checking on our baby bird eggs. |
![]() |
| Getting the LAST cast sawed off. Really loud and not fun, but glad to be done!! |
![]() |
| Add caption |
![]() |
| Shopping at Trader Joe's is so much fun! |
![]() | |
| Worst Pinterest project ever. Do NOT attempt Soap Clouds :( |
![]() |
| Soap Clouds, otherwise known as Soap Turds. Took days to get the smell out. |
![]() |
| Down in the mine. He was black with coal!! |
![]() |
| Then and now... Growing up too fast!! |






















2 comments:
looks like Hadley has latched onto another cap!!
I keep checking now and then to see if you've posted anything new. I did enjoy all the blogs over the years but I guess all good things have to come to an end.
Post a Comment