Wyatt's class sang at the school assembly in front of the whole school and their parents and grandparents. This would have been too overwhelming for him in the past, but he did a great job. He was singing and doing the motions to the song (or making up his own motions when there were none?). He's in the plaid shorts and red shirt, the only one dancing. He kept inching up so it looked like he was the lead singer with his class as the backup! They sang Hail Mary and the Noah's Arky Arky song. It was very sweet and he was just having a great time up there, in his own little world. He beats to his own drum! There's a little clip at the end of Hadley dancing along to the music during the slideshow at the end. I looked over and she even had her shades on?? Love this girl. The whole assembly made me a little weepy. I realized school is almost over and a new chapter will be beginning soon. I'm going to be a mess on the last day of school!
Wednesday, June 06, 2012
Here he is, belting it out in all his glory!
Wyatt's class sang at the school assembly in front of the whole school and their parents and grandparents. This would have been too overwhelming for him in the past, but he did a great job. He was singing and doing the motions to the song (or making up his own motions when there were none?). He's in the plaid shorts and red shirt, the only one dancing. He kept inching up so it looked like he was the lead singer with his class as the backup! They sang Hail Mary and the Noah's Arky Arky song. It was very sweet and he was just having a great time up there, in his own little world. He beats to his own drum! There's a little clip at the end of Hadley dancing along to the music during the slideshow at the end. I looked over and she even had her shades on?? Love this girl. The whole assembly made me a little weepy. I realized school is almost over and a new chapter will be beginning soon. I'm going to be a mess on the last day of school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment