Do you know what your elf does at night while you're sleeping? Our elf Graham was up to some silly antics and general merriment last night. I was able to catch him in the act and show the kids pictures of what he'd been up to while they were sleeping. They thought it was hilarious and cracked up looking at the pictures, although neither one was terribly impressed when they saw him eating chocolates from their advent calendars (Hadley ran to the kitchen to check hers). Wyatt wasn't thrilled with Graham playing with his LeapPad either, but otherwise, they loved the idea of him doing silly things while they sleep.
I was cracking up posing him in different scenarios. I'll admit I got a few ideas from the internet, but the more I walked around the house, the more things I thought of for him to do. Dayven found the humor in it too and even chipped in a few ideas (the bathroom break and texting on his iphone). It was a little risky posing him with Snuggie, but it was worth it to see Hadley's facial expression. Her eyes were big as saucers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















5 comments:
Love it!! That toilet one made me laugh out loud!
What will you think up next. I really enjoyed that. You are so clever. I can just vision you and Dayven having a ball doing that. I can hardly wait for the next Blog. !!
That was great. You still always amaze me with your creativity. Just like toy story in your own home. You are such a fun mom.
Too cute! I may have to steal that idea for next year since the kiddos have really enjoyed their first year with "sammy". And I really love those christmas trees flanking you mantel mirror...I'm a junkie too!!!
I should've taken more photos of "bob the elf" and his actions...I enjoyed seeing your photos!
Post a Comment