
We made the 4 1/2 hour trek to Fort McMurray this weekend to hang out with our good friends Charlie and Marta and attend a black tie fund-raising event. The theme was The Roaring 20's and people went all out with their costumes. It was fun to have a night out with adults only and kick back a little. They had live entertainment, a delicious spread of food, cocktails (including a martini luge) a live and silent auction and a casino set up with "funny money". As many times as I've been to Vegas, I've never gambled. I had fun trying my hand at Blackjack and it was the perfect setting to practice my skills - no pressure of strict guidelines and only fake money - nothing to lose! I even got several Blackjacks. Betting $20K a hand, we were high rollers!


2 comments:
Oh I love the kids part!!!!
So fun! Good for you guys for getting out with a new baby! (You look amazing, Chels!) xoxo, Meg
Post a Comment