Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Idle hands are the devil's tools

...or something like that. All I know is, toddler + dead silence = trouble. Wyatt is quite a busy boy these days. He doesn't seem to understand the concept of looking with your eyes, and not your hands. He must personally examine, touch and taste everything he sets his eyes on.

He also thinks it's quite fun to launch toys, balls and other objects from the loft area onto unsuspecting passersby down below. There's nothing like being beaned over the head with a peek-a-block while relaxing on the couch. Fore!

So, if it's ever very quiet or I hear squeals of delight, I usually wander around the house until I find him: emptying the contents of my wallet, unrolling toilet paper, tearing the pages out of his books, digging around in our drawers, reprogramming the Tivo or typing furiously on the computer (we still think he might be responsible for the Trojan horse virus we got last month).

Such is life with a toddler!

Spring can't come soon enough around these parts. We're both getting a little stir crazy in this house and one of us is always looking for trouble...

No comments: