Please stop this incessant snowing. Really. We've had enough. I don't know how much more I can take. I'm starting to question my sanity. Even my husband, who was born and raised in Colorado, is starting to hate snow. We are tired of sledding. We are tired of shoveling. Our car is tired of being in four-wheel drive. Even my cute snow boots have lost their appeal. My toes are ready for fresh air. Please. I'm begging you.
Sincerely,
Frozen Albertan
P.S. Where is this Global Warming we keep hearing about?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I know I eluded to the fact that there wouldn't be any more posts about the weather, but I changed my mind. It's hard to think about much else when we're stuck in the middle of the blizzard. Wyatt and I even had to cancel our trip to Fort McMurray this week because the roads are so bad. So, instead this is what our week is looking like...
Number of books (including library books) destroyed by idle hands so far this week: 4Number of times I shoveled the driveway (only to have it look like it had never been shoveled 10 minutes later): 2
Number of times we watched Thomas and Friends in yet another adventure on the island of Sodor: 5
Number of cars we saw fish-tailing and stuck in the snow: 3
Number of times I complained about the weather to anyone who would listen: 17
Oh, don't be too smug about your nice weather. The Alberta Clipper will be carrying some frosty temps down your way shortly!

No comments:
Post a Comment