
Well, it's been over a week since we moved and Nashville seems a distant memory. We've been having a fantastic time here in Peoria, catching up with friends and family. We're staying at my aunt and uncle's house, they graciously offered while they're out of the country. Dayven's been enjoying a little "face time" in the office and catching up with his old cohorts. Wyatt and I have been enjoying nice morning
walks in the neighborhood, playing with cousins Holden and Catalina and having lunch with friends. It's been fun driving around town to check things out, including my old house I lived in as a single girl (the first house I ever bought). Mostly Peoria is the same, a few new shops and restaurants maybe, but it seems much smaller than I remember. We only have a few more days here before we're heading to Denver to visit Karen, then on to Canada!


ABOVE: Wyatt listening intenly as Holden gave him some very important instructions. LEFT: Wyatt playing Holden a tune.


RIGHT and BELOW: Wyatt brought some of his favorite toys along to help Peoria feel more like home.

A couple of pictures of little Catalina from her recent photo shoot. Isn't she a doll?

No comments:
Post a Comment