Because I'm too busy and way too far behind to get creative with words. Here's a photo snapshot of some April happenings...
Facetime with Nana and Poppy!
Last cast!
1 comment:
Winona
said...
kids can have so much fun with just a big box. The boy that Hadley playing with, is it a Discovery toy? I remember with the grand kids I thought they were so nice.
I'm an island girl from Florida. He's a Rocky Mountain boy from Colorado. We met in the middle and began our life together. This blog is my journal and our family scrapbook. It's the place I go to record all the wonderful, silly, exhausting, amazing things that make up our life.
1 comment:
kids can have so much fun with just a big box. The boy that Hadley playing with, is it a Discovery toy? I remember with the grand kids I thought they were so nice.
Post a Comment