
In case you didn't notice, he only got TWO presents. We just have so many toys I could hardly bear to bring more into this house. One gift is from my parents and the other is something the kids picked out for him at the consignment store. Poor third kid, right? He didn't seem to mind. He was thrilled with what he got. He needed a little help getting them open. His helpers took care of that. Then they left the paper on the floor and we caught him eating it later. Billygoat, I tell you.
Hadley wanted to decorate the house so we made him a banner and blew up some balloons. The kids helped me bake and decorate a cake for him. Oh, the sprinkles! They're still crunching under my feet when I walk in the kitchen. After dinner we sang to him and let him dig in. We stripped him down to his diaper to try to minimize the mess. He was pretty tentative with the cake, not quite sure what to do with it. I spoke too soon on not being sick in my previous post. Tate has a terrible cold, which might and I have a wicked sore throat and cough. again. His cold may have been the reason he wasn't more assertive with the cake. Still he enjoyed his piece and the big kids dug into theirs with gusto!
Happy 1st Birthday Tate!




















1 comment:
Happy 1st Birthday Tate! He's adorable Chels!! On a sidenote, I love the view from your deck!
Post a Comment