Saturday, December 04, 2010

Another wintry weekend spent indoors. Saturday, we headed to the Childrens' Science Museum to blow off a little steam. As usual, I snapped pictures like a mad woman. Here are a few highlights...
Hadley loved the life-sized Lego car
The city scenes were awesome at the Lego exhibit
Wyatt lines up his cars for a race...
Hadley selects her car...
She's actually amazed and PROUD when she sees how fast it goes!
Checking out the helicopter
No, she didn't build it. She's good, but not THAT good!
They attempt to build something for the 3 1/2 minutes Wyatt is interested...
Wyatt discovers the car...
How about a head massage while you drive?
The Outer Space exhibit
I'm not sure...
Making music...
Dayven explains the rules of block building. You can only knock it down if YOU built it.
Time to knock it down!!
I actually make it into one picture. Proof I was there!
       

2 comments:

Winona said...

what a interesting place to take the kids. I loved to take the grandkids to the children's museum in Denver. Have a good time in Florida. Sounds like it isn't too warm there right now!

Marianne said...

Glad you made it in a picture with your family.
Too cute!