Just a little video of the kids playing around. Hadley loves to run all over the house and it cracks us up. Every time I see her go running by in her wobbly little way, it puts a smile on my face.
Aniela, Charles and I are sitting here watching the videos. They can't get enough of them. Miss you guys. Wish we could be there shaking our tushies too!
I love that age...so innocent and cute! She is just adorable, and I so wish I could meet her in person. If only we could travel with our little ones in Feb (along with babysitter too, of course)!
I'm an island girl from Florida. He's a Rocky Mountain boy from Colorado. We met in the middle and began our life together. This blog is my journal and our family scrapbook. It's the place I go to record all the wonderful, silly, exhausting, amazing things that make up our life.
2 comments:
Aniela, Charles and I are sitting here watching the videos. They can't get enough of them. Miss you guys. Wish we could be there shaking our tushies too!
I love that age...so innocent and cute! She is just adorable, and I so wish I could meet her in person. If only we could travel with our little ones in Feb (along with babysitter too, of course)!
Post a Comment