Flip flops? Check. Sunglasses? Got 'em. iPod Touch loaded with movies to keep munchkins happy on plane? you know it. We're in countdown mode now. In less than 24 hours, we'll be on a plane headed to sunny Florida. The temps have been a little cooler than usual there, but anything feels warm compared to -20. The blog posting may be a bit sporadic (or non-existent) until we return. I'm unplugging for a bit to enjoy the holiday with my family.
Have a VERY Merry Christmas!!
 |
| I spy something on the Christmas tree is our favourite game! |
 |
| Wyatt checking out the new ornament he picked this year, a dancing Snoopy. |
 |
| Hadley admiring its loveliness from afar after a scolding. She's only broken 2 ornaments and taken a bite out of one of them. |
 |
| The newest additions to my homemade ornament collection, proudly displayed front and center. My favourites! |
1 comment:
I'd like an I pod to keep me busy while on the plane for our long trips too!! On our last trip a man sat by me with one and he was busy the whole time. I know you are enjoying Florida even if is a bit cooler than normal. Sorry about Zeek.
Post a Comment