Friday, October 15, 2010

On three separate occasions this week, a total stranger has approached me to tell me that Hadley looks like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's daughter.

One encounter went down like this...

Stranger: oh my gosh, your daughter looks exactly like Angelina and Brad's daughter.... wow... mom! Come look at this baby. Doesn't it look like Angelina and Brad's daughter? 
Stranger's mom: what? who?......yes, wow, she really does. 
Stranger: (to me) yeah, that's crazy (no one can remember the name of Angelina and Brad's kid).....you know, not the one that dresses like a boy, but the little one....the one that has a twin...
Me: (smiling politely, looking from the strangers to Hadley, who is sitting quietly in the cart) um, thanks?

We had a similar encounter at the mall and then again at the grocery. After it happened for the third time this week, I went home to google the Brangelina brood. The kids all kind of look alike (at least the ones she birthed) and they do kind of resemble Hadley, in a big eyed, round cheeked, blonde kind of way. Interesting since we definitely don't have their gene pool. I wish I looked like Angelina.



3 comments:

Winona said...

Well----yes they do sorta look alike but your Hadley has much prettier eyes!! They must be about the same age also?? Go Broncos. I hope you all have your shirts on again as they are winning so far!!

Mizerany Family said...

I wouldn't have thought of it on my own, but I can see the resemblance. Funny!

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say hello. I'd have to say both Hadley and you are much more attractive than Anjelina and her daughter.
Both of your children are just gorgeous! And I can't get over how they've both grown since I was here last! Hope all is well with you and hope you're enjoying a nice autumn in your area.