Thursday, February 25, 2010

May the force be with you...

Wyatt and I were walking down the hall at his school today when we saw one of the young priests in his white robe (Wyatt goes to Catholic school). Wyatt exclaimed "Oh! Mommy! Wook! It's Wuke Skywalker!!" He ran up to the priest and said (in his best Darth Vadar voice). "WUKE! I.....AM......YOUR.....FAD-DAHHHH!" There was a collective chuckle from the teachers as I quickly ushered Wyatt out the door. Thankfully the priest has a sense of humor or maybe people often mistake him for a Jedi Knight.

In Wyatt's defense, the white robes do slightly resemble the Jedi outfits, minus the light saber.

3 comments:

Mizerany Family said...

That is hilarious and definitely something that should be documented in his memory book!

ebbandflow said...

Jim and I are in tears. That is hilarious! I so would have loved to have been there, I haven't laughed this hard for a while. Thank you for sharing, that's an absolute classic.

The Vlachs said...

HILARIOUS!!!!! That's one you'll tell forever and ever...