It's almost that time.... PJs are on. We left gingerbread men and a glass of scotch for Santa (hey, that's what he likes to have at our house) and celery for his reindeer (or Mrs. Claus, who is still trying to squeeze into her skinny jeans). Dayven read Wyatt all the Christmas stories we own and told him to get in bed and listen for the pitter patter of hooves on the roof. I just listened outside his door and I'm shocked that Wyatt is actually snoring. I thought for sure he'd be coming out of his room 5 times tonight after bedtime. Dayven tried to scare him into staying in bed by telling him Santa would pass us by if he was out of bed and it must have worked. I'm stashing the goods under the tree and heading to bed myself.Happy Christmas Eve...

1 comment:
The plate of goodies lood great but you forgot to stuff the celery with peanut butter!!
Post a Comment