Wednesday, February 11, 2009

And then there were four

We have some exciting news to share. We'll be adding a new member to the clan in August. Yep, I've got a bun in the oven. Wyatt will officially be a big brother and the teams will be even - two on two. Overall, I'm feeling good, just a bit tired. This is the reason for my sporadic blog posting of late. I've been enjoying my quiet time in the afternoon while Wyatt naps. I know this period of relaxation will eventually come to an end so I'm determined to enjoy it while it lasts. Wyatt doesn't quite seem to understand it all. The concept that mommy has a baby growing in her belly is a bit too abstract for him. When the baby comes in August, we'll probably just tell him the stork delivered it...

9 comments:

The Vlachs said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations to the three of you!

Mark and Amy . . . said...

HOORAY! HOORAY!!! That's great news! Congratulations!

Cassie said...

Congrats!! We were wondering when you two would be thinking about a baby again :) Now I'm curious if you'll have the baby in Canada or not! Ahh the glories of national health care...

Marta said...

Yeah!!! Charles will have a fellow Canadian friend now :-) Can't wait till our next visit!! Very cute picture of Wyatt "spelling" big brother.

Anonymous said...

What a cute way to announce the new arrival. I'm so glad Wyatt will not be an only child. that is a good question, where will "it"be born?? So happy for you!

Joe & Veronica said...

Congratulations! How exciting for Dayven, Wyatt and you. Take care and all the best!

Jocelyn said...

Congratulations to you all! Wyatt will be a great big bro!

Mizerany Family said...

WooHoo!! We are so thrilled about the big annoucement! We can't wait to meet the new angel!

Mark and Amy . . . said...

By the way, I love this picture. You're so clever!!!