Thursday, January 15, 2009

Forced family fun

We mistakenly thought Wyatt would enjoy an afternoon playing in the snow, but he's a cold weather wimp, just like his mom. I guess he really is a Southern boy at heart. Finley, however, can't get enough of the cold and snow and will run around outside for hours before we finally have to drag him in and clean the icicles off his beard. Since it takes us a good 20 minutes to suit up in all of our gear to go outside, there is no way we're calling it quits after 5 minutes. We made Wy suffer through it, telling him it's just mind over matter - if you think warm thoughts, you will be warm.  I don't think he bought it. The picture above pretty much sums up our afternoon.

3 comments:

Mark and Amy . . . said...

This was so stink'n' funny! Mark and I both had a good laugh! Gotta love the winter!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how Finley has grown. At least someone on the outing had fun and it wasn't Wyatt!!

Mizerany Family said...

Poor guy...I would be crying too if I had to withstand those temperatures!