We spent our Sunday afternoon and evening like most red-blooded Amercians...watching the Superbowl. Of course, I know nothing about football and try pretty hard to keep it that way. I was only routing for the Patriots because Tom Brady is a cutie. I actually prefer all the "fluff" to the game - the pre-game coverage with all the behind the scenes stories, the half time show and the commercials. We had all the required provisions, beer and game day grub guaranteed to raise your cholesterol at least 10 points. We'd been saving our last can of Rotel (it's not sold in Canada) to make Davyen's favorite Velveta cheese dip, a recipe that basically consists of heating a giant block of cheese with a can of Rotel. It's the simplicity that makes it so good. Wash it down with a cold beer and follow it up with a chili dog and you've got the perfect meal for anyone with a Y chromosome.Even though the Broncos never stood a chance at making it to the Superbowl, Wyatt wore his outfit in support of his daddy's beloved team.

No comments:
Post a Comment