Friday, September 21, 2007

This will only hurt for a sec...

Just when we thought the fun with needles was over, it’s time for another round…for all of us! Not one person in our family has escaped the sting of the needle this week. We’ve all been poked and prodded in some form or fashion. Little Wyatt got his 12 month vaccinations and Dayven and I had to make sure all of ours were up to date as well, at the behest of Corporate Medical. We both received 4 injections and were also required to get a full physical examination including a sonogram to inspect our organs, urine samples and blood work. If there's anything wrong with us, surely they'll find it. Just one more thing on my "to do" list I can check off. The end of our time in Nashville is rapidly approaching. Even though we have professional movers to pack and load us, there are still quite a bit of things to do before we move. I’ve been madly canceling things, switching addresses, getting copies of medical records and making one last visit everywhere in town it seems. I spent most of my afternoon patching all the holes in the walls from picture hooks and touching up paint. Aren't a nice seller? This weekend, I’m going to be packing our car with all the items we will need to get us through the next few weeks until we are settled. Please forgive me if my blog posting is a bit sporadic. It’s getting crazy around here!

No comments: