Monday the kids were off from school because of President's Day. We took them to Snapology, the Lego center where you can build things. It was a cute place, but a little frustrating for Wyatt, who struggles with fine motor skills. Many of the kids there were a little older. Hadley and Tate played with the big chunkier Legos and blocks they had. We took the kids out to lunch and decided between the crabby kids and bickering, we'd had enough. A low key afternoon on the couch with a movie was in order.
I had a couple of appointments thrown in the week, just to take advantage of the daytime sitter. We worked on pricing all of the spring clothes and toys for the upcoming kids' consignment sale I'm doing. It feels so good to get organized and clean out the things we're done with. I can't wait until the sale. Now my goal will be to NOT replace what I've gotten rid of! We filled the rest of our week with plenty of fun, MESSY things I don't normally do and the kids enjoyed it. There was story reading, puzzles and movie time too of course.
![]() |
| "Helping" Nana with the laundry! |
![]() |
| Homemade playdoh is the best! |

![]() |
| Woo hoo! Out with the old... |
Dayven got home late Friday night. My mom and I decided we'd earned a kid free day so we headed out shopping and went out to lunch. It was great to spend some time together one on one. Dayven and I enjoyed a date night too at a nice Italian restaurant, which was fun. Nana headed home today. Back to her quiet, retired life. When we dropped her off, Wyatt cried and said "I miss Nana". Hadley told him not to worry, we'll just visit her tomorrow at her house...and go to Disney World too. Clearly no concept of time or distance!














No comments:
Post a Comment