Friday, April 20, 2012

Tate's 1st haircut!

I took Tate to get his first haircut today. I thought the wiley look was kind of charming, like Einstein. After all, there's only a short window of time where you can get away with this look, right? But Dayven said it had to go. She snipped off quite a bit and gave me a chunk to add to his baby book. We went to the store after that and someone commented on how much hair he had. They couldn't believe he had just gotten it cut!

Of course, the big kids got theirs cut too, although it was less eventful since they've had it cut a hundred times. The stylist commented that Tate will probably have thick hair like Wyatt. His is so thick she actually thins it with thinning shears as she cuts it. Hadley and I have baby fine hair. Why do the boys always get the good hair and the long eyelashes?
Before....wild, rocker man.

After...Big Boy!

Notice the stylists' hair. Crazy hair colors are very popular here.
Hadley's new 'do, complete with sparkle glitter

She thought she looked just like a ballerina.

Getting his mane thinned out....



2 comments:

Winona said...

Enjoyed all the blogs. I had a lot of catching up to do. We just got back today from a week in Oklahoma at a condo on a lake/golf course. We do not play golf nor did we fish or have a boat!! I'm happy for Dayven's new job. Almost his birthday present!I'm trying to remember when you went up there??

The Vlachs said...

SOOOOOOO cute!!! Can't believe Tate's already getting haircuts!