Monday, March 26, 2012

Does this guy have patience or what? Hadley can't leave him alone. I think he secretly likes it...


Hadley LOVES the snow and can't get enough. She's a true Canadian!

2 comments:

Winona said...

Love Hadley crawling thru the tunnel. I also liked the bit of her and the dog,so cute and the dog loved it as the tail was wagging. We are too hot for this time of weather. fruit trees blooming. We had the 2nd wettest Feb. Now the driest March in history.

Marta said...

Loved watching those videos of the kids. I just can't get over how much everyone has grown. Hadley was just a little thing when we left and she is such a little girl now and Wyatt is not little anymore...so grown up. Tate the great sure is adorable...it's amazing what the third kid goes through isn't it...lol. I often laugh sometimes when I see Zoe do things or have things done to her that never would have happened with Aniela. We miss you guys and hope the warm weather comes to you soon.