Dayven had a ball on his annual boys' outing to Lake of the Ozarks, in Missouri. The purpose of the trip is a golf outing, but they always manage to get in plenty of boating and time on the lake. He and his friend Nate flew from Edmonton and the rest of the crew met them there. He has been friends with Luke since they were kids an they look forward to this trip every August so they can all hang out together. Luke's parents, Deb and Mark, have a house right on the lake. They're like Dayven's second parents so he always enjoys spending time with them as well. They had a round of practice golf, then the placement round, then the actual outing so plenty of golfing time over the weekend. It rained a bit while they were there, but that didn't stop them from having fun.
I can't tell you many funny anecdotes since I wasn't there, but I'm sure plenty of laughs were shared over beers. I'll just let the photos speak for themselves...
 |
| Starting the trip off right! |
 |
| Getting ready to tee off... |
 |
| Luke, Dayven, Nate and Bob |

 |
| Bobbing for beers? |
 |
| Finally enjoying some sun on the boat! |
 |
| Dayven, Deb and Mark |
1 comment:
Lake of the Ozarks, bring back Memories to me. That is where we took our honeymoon 57 years ago.
Post a Comment