![]() |
| We took the kids swimming at an indoor pool. |
![]() |
| I'm not sure what's going on with my camera, but you get the idea... |
![]() |
| Hadley was upset about wearing a wristband and tried desperately to get it off, but I had to post this picture because she looks so darn cute in her suit. |
![]() |
| Having fun at the indoor playground. |
![]() |
![]() |
| Wyatt LOVED this little tree house and spent most of his time in there. |
![]() |
![]() |
| Poor Hadley wasn't tall enough to make it up to the top. |
![]() |
![]() |
| Dinner at a Greek restaurant with some friends |
![]() |
| My friend Marianne and I skiing at a local ski hill. |
![]() | |
| It was a pretty chilly day for skiing, a high of -12 and windy so we didn't last a full day, but we still had fun. |













No comments:
Post a Comment