Hadley has taken her first official steps. She's just doing a few shuffle steps between objects and people, but she's getting braver all the time. Good thing she's tough because she's had some pretty rough spills. Let the bumps and bruises begin!

Wyatt just loves being outdoors and he's obsessed with riding his bike. It's the first thing he wants to do when he wakes up in the morning. He begs us to let him go "around da bwock" which is really just down around the cul-de-sac and back. I'm sure we'll be wearing a path in the sidewalk before summer is over.
Dayven is busy with work and has been starting to travel a bit more lately. Luckily, I have a fabulous babysitter and I've scheduled her for a couple of nights here and there so I can get out with my girlfriends. On a recent trip to Fort McMurray, he had a chance to ride his dirt bike on the trails with his friend Charlie two nights in a row. He was in heaven!
If my posts become a bit more sporadic, it's because I'm taking a little break from the computer and spending as much time as possible outside, soaking up this gorgeous weather!
Dayven trying to teach Wyatt the concept of "pumping" to make the swing go higher.
Helping Dayven clean off his bike. Finally this kid starts pulling his own weight!
No one is safe when he's got his water gun!

At least one of them is happy! Grocery shopping with two kids...not fun.
Running free in the yard, trying to catch the bubbles I'm blowing (yes, while simultaneously taking pictures)...the joys of summer!







1 comment:
Finley is a pretty good sized dog now. Looks like she loves the walks too. Love all the pictures.
Post a Comment